Front Office Receptionist
|Title:||Front Office Receptionist|
|Location:||13395 N. Marana Main St., Marana, AZ 85653|
DescriptionWhy are health professionals choosing MHC Healthcare?
MHC is building a world class primary health care system, that is committed to caring for special populations, and that is focused on improving health outcomes for our patients as well as building healthy communities.
Front Desk Receptionist
MHC Healthcare is seeking a skilled, and experienced Front Office Receptionist to provide customer service, and administrative support for the medical department front office. The Front Office Receptionist will greet and check-in patients, collect appropriate fees, and ensure their patient information is correct.
Location: Marana Main Clinic
Hours: 12p.m.-9p.m. or 7a.m.-10 p.m.
Department: Quick Care
Shift Differential: YES
- Cash handling.
- Great customer service.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles.
- Work under stressful situations.
- Computer literate.
- greeting and check-in patients
- ensuring patient information is correct
- collect appropriate fees
- answer telephone calls and questions regarding patient accounts
- answer questions about services provided by the clinic, and other pertinent questions
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- One year as a cashier/receptionist in a medical facility or public contact position preferred.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
As an employee of MHC Healthcare, we share in a very strong mission: Dedication to providing Service Excellence in Promoting Health and Well Being. To support this mission in our community, MHC Healthcare believes it must start at home. Therefore, employees have many opportunities to care for our health and wellness with benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short-term disability and other benefits
- Paid time off (including holidays/vacation/sick time)
- Paid bereavement and jury duty
- Employee discount for medical services
- Tuition Reimbursement
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications