|Title:||Front Office Receptionist|
|Location:||899 N. Wilmot Building #B, Tucson AZ 85711|
Why are health professionals choosing MHC Healthcare?
MHC is building a world class primary health care system, that is committed to caring for special populations, and that is focused on improving health outcomes for our patients as well as building healthy communities.
Front Desk Receptionist:
Marana Health Center is seeking a skilled, and experienced Front Office Receptionist to provide customer service, and administrative support for the medical department front office. The Front Office Receptionist will greet and check-in patients, collect appropriate fees, and ensure their patient information is correct.
- Cash handling.
- Great customer service.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles.
- Work under stressful situations.
- Computer literate.
- Greeting and check-in patients
- Ensuring patient information is correct
- Collect appropriate fees
- Answer telephone calls and questions regarding patient accounts
- Answer questions about services provided by the clinic, and other pertinent questions
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- One year as a cashier/receptionist in a medical facility or public contact position preferred.
Veteran's are encouraged to apply!
Marana Health Center employees enjoy a rich offering of benefits that make Marana Health Center one of the most enjoyable places to work. In addition to full medical insurance premium coverage for our employee, MHC offers the following benefits:
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) from work
- Paid bereavement and jury duty
- Employee discount for medical services
- Life Insurance
- Other benefits as detailed
A rich complement of benefits and a competitive salary structure ensures employees working at the Marana Health Center enjoy the very best offered in a Community Healthcare setting.